Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Things I ♥ ...The Hip Hostess Aprons


Print
There are definitely items (cooking-related) that I would love to have, but there is one thing, regretfully, that I do not have enough of and that is aprons!  I do so much more cooking and baking now that I stay at home and truth be told, I'm not exactly the cleanest when it comes to food!  I'm not a slob by any means, but most of my friends and family will tell you that they recommend I wear a bib when eating.  The same applies to my cooking skills.  I always, always find a way to get something splattered, spilled, dumped, or wiped on me.

I finally decided that it was time that I start saving my clothes from my kitchen disasters and work on building a collection of aprons to wear.  My first purchase of the year: an Avocado a la Mode Sheath Apron from The Hip Hostess!  I'm not sure how or where I came across this site (I believe it was through another foodie), but seriously, these aprons are the cutest things ever.  Ever.  It's a mother-daughter duo and they have definitely brought "hip" back into the kitchen.  There are different styles and patterns to choose from and you can even buy them for your little kiddos or wanna-be bakers like yourself!  With other cute items such as towels and magnets to match, you really cannot lose.  In fact, I see some unique and fun gifts for my "Susie Homemaker" friends in the near future!

I mean really, how cute is this apron?!  It's almost too cute to cook in!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

With a Cherry on Top Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice