Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Menu Madness - Week of 2.14.11


Print
 Here it is...the menu for the week!  Yes, the Mustard-Roasted Tilapia is still on there and no, I have not made it yet!  That's what happens when things come up during the week, but that's also the beauty of planning a weekly menu: you can just push it out to the next week and not worry about it!  It will get made this week and I'm really excited to try it as both it and the Maple-Roasted Squash recipe come from Ina Garten, who never disappoints in the kitchen!

Other than that, it's a pretty easy week of cooking!  I'm trying to utilize some of the same ingredients and leftovers for a couple of meals, which will not only save on time, but on money as well!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I'll be in the kitchen today whipping up some goodies: Red Velvet Cupcakes, Valentine's Candy Bark (with a twist) and Homemade Granola with dark cherries, almonds and dark chocolate...YUM!

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Christina @ Still Lucky on February 13, 2011 at 10:30 AM said...

Great menu- I hope you share how the Tilapia turns out!

maNda on February 16, 2011 at 3:08 PM said...

i use that same pic for my menu! i do it on mondays though. i like how you do it better!

Dunne' on February 18, 2011 at 7:49 PM said...

Haha...that's funny, maNda, I just grabbed it off of Google and thought it would work! I guess great minds think alike!

Post a Comment

 

With a Cherry on Top Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice